Tears and pain-眼泪和痛苦

 Crying, tired, do not know how to reconcile the minds of their own has always been difficult, if my soul want to say it out, but I do not know who to tell, only meditation and drink their own, perhaps drunk, crying, tired of crying when "Time" is my most comfortable when no one knew how you would like to, no one knows the pain in your heart, no one to take the pain in your heart, 
    Sometimes, I tell myself, to understand the hearts of their own and do not want you, but I can not do, time is the best medicine, but for such a long period of time, the heart still can not forget you, I do not know why I would have thought this way, sometimes I really want to clear their own considerations, to other cities, but I fear, I fear, I'm afraid of loneliness, fear of loneliness, 
    I know I should not bother you, I will not bother you, you do not belong to me, I do not adhere to, although I feel uncomfortable, like you, I know you will not bother me do not fall apart, 
     Perhaps only to forget myself, to make themselves happier, more well-being. . . . . . . .
 

1 comments:

why so sad and emo one?? Do u really feel like this or is it just a matter of speech?